Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 00:44   Link #11697
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Well..I dont like harem ending because I consider them as consolation prizes of some sort and like Moka, I think its not true love and I am one of those who believe that "to gain something you have to lose somethings too" If the other girls are not chose, they can just go on being friends with Tsukune and look for other mates or wait for Moka and Tsukune to break up or just keep themselves busy with other stuff like Mizore's mom collects guns. Well Harem Endings are ok for laughs but that just isnt a true ending at all
Yeah you certainly have a point. Though I can't say the witches mind being consolation prizes. We are talking about the two that refered to themselves as the concubine and the toy .

Sadly know things are going to end poorly for Kurumu and Mizore. Going to be the ones who are hit the hardest when Tsukune finally steps up and picks Moka. While it'd be nice to think things could just end with them waiting for things to fall apart or staying friends hard to think it will end that smoothly. While a comedy chapter is probably right in things will probably fragment and split up at the very least when school is concluded. Besides think Kurumu and Mizore don't have time to wait around. If it doesn't work out with Tsukune they will just have to move on.

But yeah while Tsukune's feelings are clearly stronger in one area the whole harem ending won't work out. Would just be trying to keep things from being lost.

I still stand by saying it's not at all about lack of true love with Moka. She just knows that she will win in the end and there is no reason to take a hit herself in terms of a harem . Can't really blame her for wanting something that's in her own interest.

Anyways while more of a comedy chapter definitely hit one of the major points in this series. Things can't continue on like this forever.