View Single Post
Old 2010-03-24, 06:35   Link #2458
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The little problem is Touma has not that sort of relation with Mikoto. He is free! And at the same time is very busy with the magic side.
Do you think Mikoto care for that? as long as that guy is free its the same as his mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post

RANDOM RANT: the events of volume 12 were actually kind of justified, Touma was supposed to be on a date with her afterall...what makes mikoto a good character despite being a tsundere is exactly the fact that she's not the "i like you so i will interfere with your life and any and all relationships you may have with other girls and get unjustifiably angry and violent on you for even so much as speaking to another girl despite having absolutely no right to do so"...
Well She's mild..... I think. Instead of direct attack already.

First meeting with Index = Sparks flying but not hitting.
Meeting with Imouto in the middle of (in her mind date but just a troublesome penalty game on Touma ) = Lightning bolts = justifying
Meeting with Itsuwa = Soccer ball penalty kick in the head

I'm not sure if mikoto saw touma with other girls than this one. The one who know more is Index and she always bites Touma

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Wouldn't Aqua just deem Mugino evil and crush her? I mean, after all, Aqua's taste in women is pretty normal.
Is he? I thought superman only had eyes on royal beauties

Thanks Teh_ping for the translation