View Single Post
Old 2012-12-23, 17:00   Link #16
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

I can't remember the last time I sighed in relief, but I did here, during the hospital scene. Haha. I was all "Aww, Miku.cn, let her complain, she can complain all she wants, you BOTH SURVIVED x__x and I'm just so happy!"

Though everyone making it out of the confrontation with the twins was a bit weird. Then again, Inia still looks creepy to me. I don't care how she acts normally, she's damn scary.

The ending- didn't see that coming. I thought it was going to be about assassinating Yui and Cryska was just casually committing treason...
But then, BAM "Rivals in love" - the heck?
I'm hoping it can be twisted in such a way that Cryska actually said something about the above and creepy!Inia and the whole Scarlet Twins Berserker Mode-Yuuya connection and Yui, in a theatrical, cheesy moment decided to name that "Rivals in love". Yes. It could work.

Leon and Sharon are still awesome. They should have their own show.

Overall, this was very enjoyable, it had it's ups and downs- I could do completely without the harem and romance/ beach and barbecues aspect of it, but it can generously be overlooked. At least they can be credited for not having every girl be a love interest (Chobi and Stella weren't).
If it was a bit tighter with the sillier episodes cut out, this show would've been damn near perfect, but it was still great anyways.
I'm sold. Show me more.