View Single Post
Old 2013-07-29, 22:29   Link #1260
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Should it will be better for you if half a gram of anti-matter is enough for a standard Rocket to get out of Earth's atmosphere? And a kilogram of cotton...
And do you think TE kind of stereotype the harem?
as for TE question... no comment!~ depends mostly on you but for me it is a standard romance themed mostly with harem...

to answer the anti-matter

no... Decomposition doesnt create anti matter... Energy to matter conversion is the one i am implying to.. E=MC2 simply provided there is matter and you want to turn it into energy resulting to atomic reaction.

Anti-matter is a whole another level though since if you refer to the diagram i made earlier and it would be like this

Magnet = Decomposition

Erase/delete= Corrosion

Reverse Data Counter = Anti-matter

Anti-matter ability in this scenario is what i will call 'Data Composition Reversal' meaning that it is matter reversal or simply turning matter into anti matter. So how is it related to the above.

A program uses data to create information, so to stop the creation of information, you must reverse the data being feed on the program, and that is anti matter. reversing the data disrupts information being feed therefore the program crashes and results to information termination since if matter and anti matter collide, everything goes. Much like how

information and Data = matter
Reverse Data counter = Anti-matter
Matter + Anti-matter = Energy Burst
Data + Reverse Data = Information Termination
Page = Universal Time space

Since Data and Reverse data if combined together they will not create an information that will be a fact therefore it results information termination because both of them are opposite of each other thus they wont work in the same page much like how matter and anti-matter interacts with each other

Decomposition is simply just as you know... it deletes data much like how a magnet works on a floppy disk or hard drive.

Corrosion is just like as you knew, slow dismantlement however it can be stopped but not reversed. Corrosion's effect however is much more sinister than of composition since it will corrode as well the surroundings rendering it useless. while decompositon merely deletes data be it in silent or explosive manner
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote