View Single Post
Old 2013-11-22, 01:08   Link #7984
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
You know the reason why Saegusa rank 2 ?
What's their speciality ?

The reason why Juumonji rank 3 above Ichijou ?

I already explain Meteor Line x Phalanx.

Inside magical barrier, what maya wants is a MUST.

She's drawing Line in magical realm and the real world balance it ( anything the light pass through decompose to gas )

Please explain how mental mind magic work.

Remember you can use Counter magic to dispel Kuroba Mitsugu " poison bee "
Saegusa is not rank 2. They are equal with Yotsuba and both of them compete for 1st place among the 10 master clans.
I don't remember the rank of other clans.

I don't think one person, if he/she is not a strategic magician(since Strategic M have political power as their characteristic), can carry the whole clan to the position they desires.

There are only two ways for a clan to get their power: either through quality or through quantity.
Saegusa is the example of "quantity".( lots of servants, public influence, lots of kids in each family: Mayumi have 4 siblings.)
Yotsuba is the example of "quality".(just look at Miyuki.)

I don't care how you theorize those magic.
Because it is not like i can test, in real life, to see whether the theory is right or wrong.
And i don't need to examine it to predict the future results.
The result is already there: Yotsuba is one of 2 best clans even when they have fewer people.
The end justifies the means.
I only examine the means if the result is unknown.

In the last post, what i mean to say is:
Just because the author hasn't said "Hey guys, i forgot. Cryotus also can penetrate Phalanx.", you should think Cryotus is definitely blocked by Phalanx.
There is a possibility that Cryotus will also be an exception. Since the novel doesn't mention whether it will be blocked or it will penetrate or "Meteor Line" is only counter to Phalanx or Maya went 1 vs thousands of Juumonji to carry her clan to the 1st position.
It is unknown, we will have to wait and see.
Don't spread your unproven theory as a fact.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-

Last edited by bietchie11; 2013-11-22 at 03:11.