View Single Post
Old 2014-03-03, 00:09   Link #5949
Tendou Souji

I think the pacing is too slow still. We barely have anything happen for months at a time but I agree that retreading the TV series to a T is boring and completely pointless. Early on in the manga we were getting new scenes like Treize with blueprints for the suits, some Wufei flashbacks, Katrina Peacecraft, a Heero flashback etc. Now it is just following the anime perfectly with little new stuff. It moves so slow that we won't see Deathscythe using the new weapons for a long time. I was hoping this would have made Alex and Mueller better characters that did something before dying to fix Wings problem of few named aces but instead they were shown early and then skipped over. Then we get pointless chapters like the previous chapter with Treize just talking, the Heero chapter early on with his toy Leo which barely revealed anything etc. This whole project is full of so much stalling it sickens me. These chapters could have been used to add in content from Episode Zero and possibly Frozen Teardrop content. But no. We aren't getting anything new. Instead just the same old same old. Glory was amazing early on but tapered out after the Tallgeese fight.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote