Thread: Ep.5 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-05, 16:30   Link #51
1stStrike
Pro Leecher

My thoughts on all this is that Takayuki, yes he's "weak" but then again consider the normal anime's you watch as well. He's not some super hero freak, he doesn't have a giant sword and he's not crazy. Takayuki is more of a normal person that real life people can relate to. I think that most of you would end up like him if you went through the same things. I can certainly relate to him on a lot of different aspects.

Mitsuki..she just seems desperate. She didn't really know what else to do, and after holding in all of her feelings for so long they just burst out and she couldn't hold herself together nor think straight anymore. Of course, not saying it was right to just throw herself on him though.

I'm looking forward to episode 6 of this series and I believe that it will certainly unlock a lot of things that we're all wondering about.

Also, anybody have a clue as to how long this series would be? It would be great if it was longer then 12 or 13 episodes. At the rate it's progressing though I don't see that happening.