View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 14:39   Link #10
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Somehow Magellan suddenly got a lot less impressive.

I don't really see how. We already knew that Iva's hormone fruit could counteract the effects of Magellan's poison, while Blackbeard's power nullifies DF powers in general. Heck, there's also the possibility that someone else in Blackbeard's crew is able to rid themselves of the poison as well *coughDocQcough*. Still, just because they can heal themselves doesn't mean that everyone can. Magellan's just as formidable as he's always been......

Anyway, as I said before, the summary didn't mention Luffy escaping the prison. I think it's most likely that he'll stay behind since he said himself that Magellan would pursue them at sea if he didn't take care of him then and there. I don't think that the warden will be affected by his own attack since we already knew that he's immune to his own poison (he's just susceptible to the food he eats, heh ). I actually sorta imagine that the situation might be similar to when Don Krieg used the MH5 gas... Luffy might hide out in the ocean (probably clinging to one of Jinbei's sharks) for a bit, but when the poison clears, he'll be ready to give the warden a good thrashing.......