View Single Post
Old 2012-07-15, 00:58   Link #14
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
We've already got a General Discussion thread, but for the topic you've in mind, I think we can use a new thread. See if you can expand on what you want to talk about and submit the opening post here.

Also, can anyone suggest a cool title for the thread topic Calca has in mind?
Oh you're right, I only saw "anime" and didn't bother looking at the rest of the thread title.

Maybe for a title "Sword Art Online - Real life RPG survival strategies" or something like that.

Maybe for the opening post something like "Welcome! The purpose of this thread is to discuss what you would do if confronted with the life and death situation of being stuck in an RPG where your character dying means your own death. What strategies would you undertake to survive? Would you party? Would you solo? Would you form a massive guild?"

Ah sorry though you'll have to give me sometime to come up with a complete welcoming post since I wasn't expecting a response so fast but something like that would start it off. It's also late at night here so I'm about to go to bed maybe some others can think of some better thread titles?

Last edited by Calca; 2012-07-15 at 01:49.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote