Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-22, 13:36   Link #10724
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
Great~ I'll talk to you in game then.

I'm sure you're just being modest I looked you up and your performance has been really consistent. Low tiers or not, it's still impressive.

Yeah I know what you mean, the "I can't quit after a terrible game" thing actually landed me in a 49 game losing streak last year. Call it statistically improbable, but it happened. You may not believe me, but let me just say this: Even recently I got kicked out of the client for "botting protection" because I lost too many games in a row, WAY too many to count. So many that the game thinks it's statistically impossible for a human to lose this many games, and I must have been a bot.

I am by far the worst person I know when it comes to insisting to play on a losing streak and getting spiraled down to oblivion.
Well, maybe not so much modesty but more a serious lack of self-confidence and worth. I still have way too many potato games and deer in headlights moments to consider myself good by any means though. Like, my ability to adapt to changing situations is really poor. If things go according to plan and tanks go where they "should", I can often get killer games, but when that plan falls apart, I become paralyzed with indecision and watch myself die or have the game otherwise slip away. I hope to eventually get better at this through watching enough videos of good players and seeing how they react.

I believe you about the streak as I have seen some crazy things happen in this game, but I think you're being too modest too if you think all those were actually your fault, as your stats definitely suggest otherwise.

I would not take the game booting you as a sign that it thinks you're a bot either. Random kicks like that have been happening a lot lately. I was kicked from the game the other day for "Spamming battle chat" despite not uttering a single word the entire night.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote