View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 01:07   Link #3213
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri View Post
RVP's only real prize in his carreer so far is the Europa League with Feyenoord many years ago. If he leaves, it will be for a team that is likely to win prizes, I'm fairly certain he is prepared to compromise on wages. That pretty much leaves the big 4
RVP? Most likely to Man City or Barcelona. The former just have too much money to spend and have been dealing with Asernal. The later needs a striker at his caliber.

On the other hand, i think the EPL has been sliding in recent years. Still waiting on Chelsea result, but all EPL top teams: Asernal, MU, Totenham, Man City for past 4-5 years have been a mismatch against other European CL contenders. MU seems to perform the best, but mostly due to their comfortable fixtures. I think the last time they won against the like of Bayern Munich, Real marid or Barcelona was like 5 years ago? When they still have Ronaldo, Tevez and younger Scholes or Giggs. Couldn't win against Basel and Benfica this season does not help their youngster confidence

With the return of Juventus and AC Millan, and at this rate, a league gonna have to give up their 4th CL spot. Germany, maybe, but they have been winning fairly well in national team level. If EPL only have 3 CL spot left, the EPL gonna turn into chaos in a few year to come. City gonna face Fairplay Rule. MU will soon face Ferguson's retirement and debts. Totenham's Harry will go for England job. While Asernal,Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle have problems on their owns