View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 02:44   Link #103
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Without checking their previous work.. based on K-On 5 episodes alone.. Only Ritchan that performing adequately IMHO. And maybe Nodoka.. but she didnt get enough lines.

Take for example Mugichan's ma ma ma .. You can actually tell that she actually counted 6 times for it. Just for the sake of meme.

Sawachan, broke her voiced after her guitar performance, trying to switch around.

Yui, in last episode, tries to hard to sound cute, listen to her lines when she asked who was the one that suggested her guitar..

Mio just sound average.. but then, I'm too fixated with her moeness

But at least these ain as bad as the 2 leads in Shikabane Sime .. Now that is a total lifeless performances IMHOP.
Yes, well at least none of this sounds as jarring as when Aya Hirano cut off the end of one of the other VA's lines in an episode of Lucky Star. I remember thinking "Did that actually just happen in a final cut that went out to the networks?" I can only hope that bit was fixed for the DVD's.

If you don't mind could you give me the time code on the one you mentioned for Sawa-Sensei and Mugi. I kind of want to hear them and judge for myself. Also, this might make me sound completely oblivious, but what meme are you talking about?