View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 01:01   Link #241
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Seemed pretty interesting, not sure how they're going to carry this on though. Kind of upset that Aika was dead to begin with, she looked like an interesting character.

Also, anyone else feel like there's more to the whole "liar's" scene than what was simply given to us in this episode? Felt like there was another layer beneath the surface. When she says she's also a liar, on the surface, the most direct reasoning would be she's keeping a secret from her brother about dating her brother's friend. But given how that scene just seemed a little off to me, there could be more to the whole lying thing, either herself or Yahiro.

But as someone pointed out earlier, Yahiro's clip which might symbolize that supposed "innocent" aspect or gullible aspect, who is the true liar/manipulator? She seems pretty manipulative to me...*sigh*. I wish she didn't have to be dead off the bat, damnit damnit damnit. I want to know more!

edit:
Of course the whole basis for this is simply the fact that there are connections to Shakespearean play, and as we all know, there are plenty of twists and unexpected turns. So honestly, I'm feeling a little fishy about the scenes were presented here. Most likely, each person is not who they seem to be, especially the ones calling each other out for being "liars". Damn you Aika, what are you!!!???