View Single Post
Old 2007-11-20, 16:13   Link #16452
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
After much deliberation I decided to stop stalling and just post my next OC, which IMO has a lot of what we call in programming "bugs", left. Suffice to say I once again get the feeling that I did a really inadequate job, hardly justifying the base character. Still the best way is to see what other people think.

Spoiler for Fel Rilifane:

There I'm prepared for the critics, and I safely believe I won't be hearing from any haxxbusters since I removed the multiple elemental affinity. If anything I'd say she's pretty balanced, or perhaps even a tad weak. Opinions?

Oh yes I feel I must say something about the spell list before anyone says anything. Why are the spells rip offs from Fate's? Well I for one believe that its ridiculous that everyone can just come up with a new spell that actually works similar or is exactly identical to what we see is in canon and say its original. IMO what's wrong with recycling used spells/names? I'm sure its not impossible that these spells are widely taught in training academies or even by the combat trainers whenever they hold training camps.

Now if only someone can kindly point out where this there's-something-that-doesn't-fit itch is.
Hmm...the only things I find hard to swallow is her age
I'd give her 16

Also, it's best to change the Genocide Shift part, that's what Yami no Sho used, while Fate used Phalanx Shift in season 1, which IMO sounds cooler and isn't evil

You're going to use a new staff as her device? Or you can't find a good image of Fel's Warhammer Staff?

Writing this last part is taking a while...just creating a suitable name for Dark Koji's attack was hard enough
*runs*