View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 21:04   Link #506
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Its tonite, its another half day before the get go... and i'm so fcking sure i won't miss this.

Oh and the 2nd season... can't say i didn't foresee it... but heck, to see that it was that fast for them to hint at it, might probably becoz of the positive receptions and responses they got from the fans during some event. At least its a good thing they don't have to base their decision about 2nd season based on DVD sales.

As for the repeated seiyuu discussion again, Hiro Shimono has an outstanding record as one of the best male seiyuu. I don't remember he had a role like Lelouch or Keima before, might be his first one i guess. But Keima's characteristics isn't juz about the over the top attitude, he has a humors and jokes side on him too, which is where Hiro Shimono is best at. I'm so betting my 2 dollar bucks that he is gonna make me rolling on the floor tonite with his over the top humorous voice, juz like how he did for Yoshi from Bakatest. His serious tone might not emits the vibe of being a god-like, but hey, when it comes to jokes and alike, you can bet he is the guy to look forward to.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote