View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 22:16   Link #50
Sphire

First, results:

Seeing Saki get a couple of characters into Nova prelim is weird. Probably meaning those from 30 below have very little chance of going through. Which means the Tari Tari girls aren't in a good position. Morgiana ended up higher than I expected though. Good. Color me sad though that Shiina Minatsu and other SeiZon girls didn't make it in. Bad timing given the series is getting a proper airing now. Biggest heartbreak is seeing no Yoshida Yuki at all. Not even in the top 158. Sad. Especially after all those exhibitions last year.

As for Stella, I can't be happier!

Thank you ISML! One last romp for School Rumble. All my votes got in.

Second, nom process:
I can't think of anything that would make the process easier. Having a checker is one thing, but that would need some intuition on misspellings. And just might confuse people.

You could scrap auto-qualifiers all together. That way there's no real need to deal with those voting for them. Or maybe reduce them more. Like only 8 Nova auto-quali and less Stella too.

The nom page was good enough. If people aren't bothered enough to read the instructions, I have no idea what you can do. Maybe putting all auto-qualifiers in one slot (and don't hide them) could help. But really, the problem lies with the people.