Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 01:26   Link #8239
Gravitas Free Zone

My efficiency ratings in the 75 are at least green; the win rate isn't so good because I'm soloing in it. But that's part of the issue; in the 103 I have a decent chance of shifting or flanking; the 75 is just a little too slow for that. Also, I think I was averaging more damage with the 105mm vs. the 128, even though it lacked penetration, simply because I could shoot twice as often.

This is probably the same "not my style" issue that has kept me from using the T-34 very much... they're both slow vehicles with low ROF big guns. At least the 75 has some hull armor. And I am never getting the E-100; I still don't like it on the test server.

In a contrasting style, I bought a JT88. I've shot enough of them to know how slow it is, and it is damn slow. But the 4.5 second cannon spam I'm getting out of it makes me feel better. Also 8.6's camo change seems to have made it slightly less noticeable, running my nearly-full-camo-skill TD crews and a camo net.

(Speaking of which, had to find a 704 in the Murovanka death forest earlier... that was really annoying.)
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote