View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 22:50   Link #29220
Golden Bug-Hunter

This calls for a conceptual battle.

Ushiromiya George vs Beatrice! FIGHT!

GLASSBREAK.WAV

Beatrice: What's this? What's this? Do you think you can defeat me, USHIROMIYA GEORRRRRGE??!!! You can't even measure up to my furniture! FUR-NI-TURE! Come, Seven sisters of Purgatory! Put this corpse back in his grave!

Lucifer: Lucifer of Pride, right here! Foolish Human! Ushiromiya George is one person! There's no way one man can take on over a dozen opponents!

George: Mom and I practice martial arts all the time. I'm a really formidable fighter! Also, there's that gigantic bomb under the chapel!

Lucifer: Arrrgh! Defeated again! First Kanon and now this guy! This is so humiliating!

Beatrice: Not bad, George, but that was just the warm-up!

Battler: Kick-boxing and the bomb in the church? Are you really going to let him get away with something that ridiculous?!

Beatrice: The incompetent person that suggested small bombs should just be silent!

Satan: Satan of Wrath, right here! You blockhead! The only confirmed survivor is the one you have the strongest motive to kill!

Leviathan: Leviathan of Envy, right here! Why did Satan get to cut in front? I'm jealous! Waaah! I wanna gouge the motive! The other most likely survivor is the one George had the second strongest motive to kill, Battler-kun!

George: It is possible that I was truly enraged at my own mother, and also at Battler, and chose to kill everyone around them first as the most brutal possible revenge!

Leviathan: Oh no!

Satan: Ack! You... Haven't.. dislodged me yet!

George: Grrrr! Don't make me angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Gaap: What's happening? George looks different. Like he's possessed or something... It's pretty hot!

Ronove: Oh my, could that be... ???

George: Raaaaagh!

Virgilia: Look out! George is Evolving into BERSERK GEORGE! He doesn't need a motive. He's insane with his anger! There's no whydunnit in his mystery anymore!

Erika: My favorite kind of culprit! Who cares about stupid things like a Whydunnit anyway?

Virgilia: This is bad. He'll be much harder to attack now.

Beatrice: Hey, teacher, don't underestimate your pupil so much. I still have 4 stakes to go, riiight? The strength of a madman isn't enough to overcome me, USHIROMIYA GEORGE!

Belphegor: Belphegor of Sloth, right here. Figuring out how to kill everyone would take a lot of work for a long time. Long enough for George to calm down and come to his senses.

Mammon: Mammon of Greed, right here! Explaining the deaths of Gohda, Nanjo, and old lady Kumasawa with George culprit theory is just getting greedy! Those three don't interact with Eva or Battler much at all. Berserk George doesn't have any motive to want to kill them!

Beelzebub: Beelzebub of gluttony, right here! It's too much! Killing harmless little Maria in a fit of rage is just too much! There's no way an adult like George would see helpless little Maria and still be angry enough at them to kill!

Asmodeus: Asmodeus of Lust, right here! George is mature enough to know that killing Shannon's friends is no way to win her love!

Willard Wright: Don't forget the heart! George isn't the kind of person to lose control like that. He might get angry, but in all the tales it's a calm, clinical and focussed anger.

Dlanor: Knox's 8th! It is forbidden for the case to be resolved with clues that are not presented! Are there any clues that suggest George would become a berserker if he became enraged?

George: Are you questioning my commands? My focussed wrath creates a certain determination! With my martial arts skills, the guns, and the bomb on the island, I'm definitely clever enough to come up with a plan that- ACK!!

Satan: You blockheads! Don't forget about me! If George calms down, his motive is all mine to gouge as much as I want!

Leviathan: Waah! Why does Satan always get the cool lines?! I'm jealous! I'm still here too!

Beatrice: There you are, George. Trapped between the tips of my furniture! Maybe in a hundred years you'll find a way to challenge me again! AHAHAHA.WAV Get back in your coffin, you corpse of a victim! USHIROMIYA GEOOOORRRRRRGE!!! AHAHAHA.WAV
Golden Bug-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote