View Single Post
Old 2009-12-09, 21:58   Link #410
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Add about 50 years to that 2018 time-line you have going on since we have to account for the transition to the Ascension Throne Britannia calender
Ah, man. Haha, I guess I need to, don't I?

Quote:
That said, I'm getting way too many Rolo Vi Britannia vibes from the long-haired Lelouch lookalike, which makes me wonder if this character will have a similar personality/role in the story to Renya as Rolo played to Lelouch and Nunnally back in the NoN series.
I only read part of NoN, which makes me wonder where you see this at-- but I bet not!Lelouch will cause all sorts of problems for Renya and Reifu C.C. . If he does have a similar role, he'll probably be tightly knitted to Reifu. (Is it okay to call her that, do you think? Or should we still stick to C.C.?)

Whatever it is, I hope he's not a fodder villain like Charles was. (In my opinion...)

Quote:
Another point I'd like to make is the description of the story being akin to Macbeth, not very descriptive but I imagine it will not be ending on the best of notes given our knowledge of what happens in the present Code Geass time-line, so I think any rehash of 'haven't met anyone like you line' this time around.
If it ends tragically, all the more power to Taniguchi- I, for once, am looking forward to a totally terrible ending for the characters. Not out of spite, but it adds to the drama.
I'm also wondering if it's a given that Reifu will end up again on the road?

If they do decide to do it again, then I'm guessing that Renya's personality different enough from Lelouch's that, when she meets Lelouch, can say there's a difference.

Last edited by Worriors1; 2009-12-09 at 22:02. Reason: Screwed this all the crap up.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote