Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Strike the Blood
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-16, 20:12   Link #663
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Specifically the whole "everything is Kojou's fault" has gotten really old and stupid now. Why in the nine hells did Yukina blame the rooftop incident on both them when it was entirely her extremely violent best friend fault? Sayaka should be getting harshly reprimand by both Yukina and Simba for putting everyone on the island in danger for no reason yet she gets away with it without so much as slap on the wrist. "Think about what you have done?" Listen, in order for someone to learn from their mistakes they need to actually make one first. And don't tell me Yukina wasn't aware of what happened when she has a familiar designed to spy on him.
Just because she has a familiar on him doesn't mean she's actually watching him all the time. If we liken the familiar to a video camera, she might not have been in front of the screen watching him at the time, especially since it's classtime.

Quote:
To make things worse, Kojou actually conceded the moral high ground to Sayaka which is utterly blaffing. How was the Rudolf stuff anywhere close to his fault? Yukina was one who got involve of her accord and if he hadn't helped out she would be dead. The Terrorists? Yukina was the one who took Valter's bait to begin with and If anything Sayaka should have been the one stopped that (since you know... it's her job) rather than whining about how she hates Kojou for petty stuff. He clearly must have hit his head hard somewhere along the line and damaged his brain to agree to something that ridiculous. If that was writing's attempt to make him seem admiral it failed big time for me. Instead all I saw was a fool with no self respect.
I think he was conceding a little to end the hostility. It's true he wasn't to blame for most of that stuff, but obviously she's not going to buy that. Picking your battles is a good tactic sometimes

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote