View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 11:02   Link #42
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Amusing spoilers, Suigetsu summoning manda (how the hell did he learn about Sasuke, well, at least we know, the great Sasuke couldn't help but call for help),
Well Suigetsu knowing about Sasuke is not something trivial or unbelievable, there a literally thousands of logical explanation for it.

Quote:
Sasuke using genjutsu on Manda (what an eye! seems nothing even the god cannot stand against it, now, it becomes overly-stupid Oro and Deidara trying to stand against it, that gap cannot be closed by a mere human).
I don’t think is really something because of the eye (well, it really is) rather, this just confirms a theory some of us had that Summons can be caught in a Genjutsu. In other words..Adios theories that if someone makes a Giant summon, this summon can’t be defeated by a single person, even more if this person happen to have MS.

Quote:
Oh, well, I wasn't expecting anything logical from Kishi in the first place - recently he seems to be on something to enhance his performance - too bad the side-effects are too obvious. Anyways, Naruto summoning Kyuubi should be the next step to balance that act. Who cares how, at this point!
I don’t see why Kishi needs to do specifically that to balance the act, heck, Kishi doesn’t even needs to Balance the act, is his manga.

--------------

Based on the spoilers, some other observations:

-Is it Suigetsu doing the summon? Or is he doing the same thing Kabuto and Oro were doing to Summon Manda? “A assisted summon”

-I had the suspicions since sometime now that there was a higher commander inside Akatsuki, the plot about Akatsuki gets interesting once again.

-Tobi is dead (presumed), now we know what Deidara. was referring to That “Sorry”.

-If Tobi is dead, then Adios Theories of Tobi is Obito, and we can pretty much discard any sort of relationship between Fake AL, and Naruto, as Sabakyu said, he just become another Akatsuki soldier.

And the words of the real leader, I wonder why he is ordering to kill Naruto, don’t they need them now? Why specifically Nartuo? Either way, Sending Fake AL and Akatsuki girl to kill Naruto, could be an indication of who are the next Akatsuki that are going to die.