Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-19, 12:33   Link #1524
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Yes but this thread is for those statements that can only be answered with factual evidence. It's not for opinions, theories, or to validate "Anime Original Content"

Your answer is the incorrect one and only leads to further confusion.
I'm not answering with opinions. The validation of anime original content is applied by it's existence. There's no facts that lower the value of it at all. If someone's watching the anime, they should be presented with an answer appropriate for anime continuity.

Quote:
Since the question was posed. It would seem to me, that she read the manga but got confused because of events that came outta nowhere.
If she was a manga reader, there would likely be no question as to how many times Ishida lost/gained his powers.

Quote:
If you aren't going to answer a question with factual evidence from the "Original Source" this would be the manga. Then you actually defeat the purpose of this thread.
That would be inconsiderate of anime watchers though....

Quote:
It's a Q & A thread about Bleach. Because the Anime and Manga are different--it confuses people (some are slower than others jk.) Therefore if you aren't answering with facts, as KG and I have done.
How is answering with facts less confusing? If one merely states where the facts are from(anime continuity or manga continuity), there wouldn't even be confusion.

And uh... it don't look to me like there was any confusion at all.

Quote:
Don't answer...because you aren't helping any and is not a discussion thread.
;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
"Seem" doesn't make it fact. Just because you assumed that there was confusion regarding the manga-anime connection doesn't mean it's that. You yourself aren't answering with facts either. The "never happened" is only from manga perspective, otherwise it's pure denial and not fact at all.

I don't see a requisite to answer Q&A based on the "original source" alone. Actually, I see THIS in the first thread post

My advice is : Don't be a troll, you just got caught.
And Kafriel actually answered pretty well.

Regarding the question at hand, the obvious answer can be summed up like this:

Based on the manga, he lost them once, and regained them once, since there's no Bounto arc in the manga.
Based on the anime, the same applies really. The Bounto arc had him use an item to be able to fight, so he hadn't actually regained and lost his powers again, it's just that the item was giving him the ability to fight, and once it broke, he couldn't fight anymore.
^ this.

Except for the troll part. <3