View Single Post
Old 2013-08-23, 18:43   Link #30
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Oh gosh before I continue, please tell me theres game footage of Aoi slapping Togami

This one is hard to pin down....am I the only one thinking the 16th student might be responsible?

Honestly even after I read Klash's first post of what they left out, I didn't really have any issue with this epi with it being rushed or anything. I quite liked it. Very interested to see what happens, I just cant see any of the current students doing it...

Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami
Has anyone else found this weird? I mean, the hidden room that Kyoko found, and Makoto investigated was pretty much cleared out and yet there were cables he could use to connect to the open net freely. Doesn't that look a little too strange? I mean isn't the goal of the Puppetmaster or who could be working for him to restrict all access or knowledge of the outside? Pretty suspicious...
I totally thought the same thing, when he opened that drawer I was like "are you kidding me?". Naegi was ATTACKED in that room and theyre gonna leave AE there alone? Not smart.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2013-08-23 at 18:57.