View Single Post
Old 2018-08-17, 10:38   Link #2664
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Cassius actually look like a sneaky villain there. Which make sense from Erebonian's POV. LOL Cassius seems to discuss something with Calvard(?) army. Look like Liberl and Calvard are planning to do something about Erebonia situation.

Klaudia has grown into beautiful princess. Her short hair and cape really give her good image. Really interesting in the conversation between Alfin and Klaudia. They are talking about Liberl ark incident and 100 days war right? They seem to be in serious mood. Since they are meeting, does this mean Alfin decides to ask Liberl for the help??

Scherazard looks younger. I saw in other images that she has joined a certain theater group.

I have a feeling that after Sen4, If Osborn go down from power, Erabonia will probably face with a lot of political problems and interference with neighbor countries.
I having less worry about Osborne than with Cedric, Osborne fall in power is matter less in the scale of the reformists as a whole, the power can easily fall into RMP, Rean being his son, Machias, .... Cedric, however, is a complete different story, there is no way he can keep his status in full after the whole incident, and consider legitimacy, there is no other to replace him, Olivert is not of pure lineage, Alfin is a girl. Yeah, i'm one of those who believe Olivert still live.

The scale of neighboring relationship is unknown, but i don't think it will affect much, since even when we not counting the DK, the Panzer Soldats and Erebonia force is powerful enough already
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote