Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-18, 14:20   Link #20602
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Hokuto? Then what were Miyabi and Gyokuro's daughter doing there? I'd have guessed that they were the ones behind the eggs? It may not have to do with Alucard but I'm pretty sure those things would be equally dangerous. Even if they're not connected to him, the fact remains that those eggs are draining the power that keeps the barrier that stop humans from seeing the youkai territories. If those barriers are completely destroyed and humans discover the existence of Youkai, it would mean war. Someone mentioned it in an earlier chapter tho I can't remember which one, but the results would be disastruous nonetheless. Putting Alucard into the mix will just make things worse for humans.
Miyabi and Kiria are on good terms, hes probably secretly working with Hokuto and Kiria and the 1st Division, but from the impression i'm getting from Miyabi, he doesn't really seem to care much for whats going on, as for Kahlua, i can't really say which side she is on, though she greatly worries for Moka's safety and is trained to follow orders as an assasin, but shes definitely a future ally of Tsukune's side, her love for Moka will allow her to switch sides, no doubts there.