View Single Post
Old 2010-08-26, 21:36   Link #14
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Now that I am at computer...

Man...I wish the kouhai I dated was a little more like Sae.

Ack...realistic image of girls fading...slowly being replaced by 2D girls...so hard to resist...

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
We have this scene when Miya saying about Sae's nice body, and sometimes groping her around. which made Junichi fantasize about it...
It looked like Sae's breasts were bigger in that fantasy. Really funny fantasy too.
Quote:
And lastly Miya decided to play a punishment janken game, and Junichi lose to both of the girls, and had to carry Sae on his back. In his thought, he wish that if they play such game again next time, he will loose again *so that he can carry Sae on his back again*
Once they said piggyback the rest of the scene was unnecessary since you knew what about to unfold. But it was still cute to watch.

Quote:
A scene from the ED... seems like she doesn't want to loose to Haruka's naked scene in the Haruka arc's ED theme (during the start of the ED).
They sure are emphasizing her breasts, huh.

Quote:
As for the preview... seems like its gonna be a "Junichi is kissing Sae's *name any body part in here*"
Seeing a skirt simply drop to the floor like is enough to make me anxious for next week, but that will surely add to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I enjoyed the episode. Konno Hiromi's voice is almost nonexistent here, but that works for the character. Her nervousness, her enjoyment of real family life, and her feeling flattered by the attention of an older guy (and comforted that she knows his sister) all come through -- as does the older guy's satisfaction at being able to play a superior role. And at getting a mammary massage during the piggy-back ride.

It's interesting to me that Konno-san was the not-so-soft spoken Akira in those end bits for Lucky Star, with Shiraishi Minoru.
She performed great. Really sent that timid kouhai feel across to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Seemed like they were trying to harness the awesomeness of Hayate's narrator. They did not succeed. But overall it wasn't too bad. Needs more interaction with other characters, since Sae is too timid to carry the show.
It's the same narrator as from Hayate? I can't even compare them then since they are totally different toned narrators.