View Single Post
Old 2011-10-09, 22:26   Link #8700
Kudryavka

Here's an anime opening I saw, or maybe a MAD, identify it please?

It starts off with these three or four people doing something. Then they suddenly stand up, looking determined or something; the girl's boobs jiggle when she stands. The group starts to run down the street, in the street. There's a part where the group passes a pole and are briefly shown as hamsters. Back to an overhead view of them running down the street, literally colliding with and knocking out of their way a car, an 18-wheeler, and a plane. They then arrive at someone's house, where an old man and someone else are sitting in front of the TV, with the camera behind the old man's back. The whole group jumps over the old man and his friend and to the front of the TV, knocking over (?) the old man. The old man then rises up, back still to us, turns around, and a trickle of blood comes from his nose.
The theme song is sung by a male, seems to be a pop or Japanese light music song.
That's all I can remember, since I saw it over a year ago. I am 100% positive that it is not The Simpsons. The only similarity between it and the show I'm talking about is racing home to watch TV.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote