View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 17:57   Link #38
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet View Post
Spoiler for MMI:
Yes, something like that only in this case to a somewhat lesser extent and reversed, plus the part of her consciousness she was unconscious of died in the end. Died, moved on, no longer part of her, you can make of it whatever you want. Her consciousness only split over two consciousnesses of which one was unconscious of the other, while the other was conscious of the collective consciousness they shared, but was unable to directly influence its counterpart. In simpler terms she was fighting herself and the better part of her died/moved to a next realm of consciousnes.(or whatever, it went towards the light) This is my interpretation of events.

This all stems from a spiritual concept that all humans share a common collective consciousness that we are unaware of, that collective consciousness is what religion believes to be god.

The interpretation I give is partly based on this spiritual concept of the collective consciousness. The way I see it is that the Majors consciousness has become so large that there is a coexistences of ego's within that one consciousness. These ego's manifest themselves when she takes controls of one of her different cyber bodies. She is consciously aware that she can split her consciousness over two cyber bodies, not just controlling them at the same time, but being them at the same time. Essentially being two egos/people at the same time, but being the same consciousness as she can control both. Yet part of her runs around in another cyber body, this is something she is unconscious of, she can't control, which points to another consciousness, which (consiousness 2) points out to her that they are both part of the same collective consciousness.

ps: my brain has started to hurt now.

Last edited by Aidan; 2006-10-23 at 22:56.
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote