View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 11:16   Link #60
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Shows with Osananajimi
Red Data Girl - at first I was gonna dismiss this, because I thought Miyuki was a girl. XD

Photo Kano - please not omnibus :crosses fingers:

Ore Imo S2 - Just wanna see how far they go in the light novels, like if they gonna coordinate the novel end with the anime end (because really, from what I have read of Manami... lol)

Attack on Titan - not related sister? I'll take it

Samurai Girls - one of those 'true harem' shows. Can't muster up to watch it even with Sen there

Mecha shows
Valverave the Liberator - I have no idea why I am anticipating this so highly. Maybe because the only reason why I got through SEED and Destiny is because of the music? And I like TM Revolution and Angela.

Suisei no Galgantia - c'mon, hopefully this becomes a grim dark mecha show

Ginga Kikoutai - I'm being judgemental here by saying it would be the worst of the three just because of the character designer, even though Valverave seems to be the most like SEED plotwise lol

Adaptations
Hataraku Maou-sama - Hikasa as a tsundere? Count me in

Hentai Ouji - I fell in love when Ogura said "Yappari Hentai-san, desu ne?" lol

Dansai Buri no Crime Edge - Intrigued by the premise. How is a pair of scissors so important to the plot?

Aku no Hana - This has Yandere written all over it. And oh boy, I do love my Yanderes XD

Joujou Sennin - The manga art is certainly unique, and the 'work hard' attitude of the main guy reminds me of Kenichi

Stuff I'm going to avoid like the plague (most probably)
Hayate no Gotoku - Oh my lord, I couldn't stand the new character at all.

Arata Kangatari - Watase Yuu is probably the most notorious in my black list of "osananajimi slayers", only being behind maybe Takahashi Rumiko. Like they lost in every manga Watase did save maybe ZK, and even then that was more like by default

Kinda sad though I don't see Okada Mari working at all this cour.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote