View Single Post
Old 2007-08-16, 22:25   Link #5
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
If so then I post...

1. www.tutorialized.com - Photoshop Tutorials for so many things. (photoshop tutorials, ok? that is why it's called tutorialized) - So many effects to try out, I still haven't done more than 10-15 of them ^_^)

2. www.daisuki.com.br - Good place for high quality scans. (small community of highly skilled members) - no registration need to download their scans from other users, it's all free, but you have limitation, but it's refreshed every day)

3. www.animerender.com - Good source for photoshop help and tutorials for photoshop effects, mostly adobe, cause coral can't do much. (same, (small community of highly skilled members) - you gotta register on the forums to really use this site)

OMG!!! This place is up again. -- www.bored.com/jokes, the joke section was down for the longest time, I can't even remember the duration. I at least recommend this place.

ps: Actually I recommend all these places.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote