View Single Post
Old 2008-08-21, 20:51   Link #55
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Can I get an honest answer from all of you nay-sayers?

Yeah... if you can't find anything enjoyable about the show, and you're just gonna complain about every single little thing and/or compare it to the novels and say how superior they are... why are you even watching the show in the first place? Seriously, nobody's forcing you to watch it if its really that bad.
Oh please, it's like saying "if you don't like how this government runs, then get out of their country." People criticize, hence the score boards, reviews, etc. Hence debates in polictics. It doesn't mean that they are trolling or anything silly. I'm sure "not watching" it has crossed every saine minds out here. And nobody saying that they are forced to watch it. (I hope. Which is quite stupid and unreasonable if that are...)

And as for my complaint: WHY the heck hasn't Saito kissed the princess like in the novel? What's wrong with that? I mean, he already set a bad example (yet if not according to the truths) of men. What will a kiss harm? He is already four-timing from like the 1st season. :P