Thread: Licensed Toradora! Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-29, 22:05   Link #90
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Because I know for a fact that I just hate Louise to the bitter core and that also includes the person voicing her. That is, I just can't stand K Rie voicing lolis especially those that are tsundere and goes "urusai" or "baka inu" a lot.
Heh~, didn't know that you hated Kugimiya Rie('s voice acting of lolis). Understandable, yes...
I'm not expecting Taiga to look/be any better with her voice (in fact, listening to Taiga be selfish... will be... Tch), but I'll wait for a trailer... Maybe she'll use Miharu/Etchel's voice... (-_- probably not...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supah Em View Post
Chapter 12 is the best out yet. With all the hype concerning Kawashima's appearance, this is how you do justice to it:

Spoiler for How Ami should look like:

The novel's Kawashima pales in comparison to the student council president and lags even behind minori. (Did I mention Minori looks cute in this chapter?? )
Hoh~ I still don't understand how she's sooo pretty that every guy pretty much start drooling over her, but this is most certainly an improvement compared to the novel art.
The anime art is all-around bad, but at least Ami looks better there than the novel too. Besides for Ami, I feel the art is Manga>>>Novel>>>>Anime (Ami has anime above novel).
Mah, I guess no matter how "pretty" Ami is, that crap personality of hers negates it...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote