View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 19:09   Link #44
Vicious108

I was expecting it to be a much more action oriented one, but it was a very well done episode regardless. When the character interactions and dialogue are that good, a lack of action sequences doesn't detract at all from the overall quality.

Lol @ Tokiomi and Gilgamesh's relationship. It's like the Master and Servant roles were completely reversed.

As expected, Assassin(s) is still far from done. The fact that the cast announcement listed more than one voice actor for him had kinda spoiled that for me already, but it was still a cool twist. I really like how Kiritsugu and Kotomine once again mirror each other in their shrewd and underhanded tactics. The former's seemingly using his Servant and even his own wife as decoys, while the latter sends one of his loyal subordinates to his death unbeknownst to him in order to try and fool every other Master into believing he's out of the picture. Can't wait till those two come face to face, should be an awesome rivalry.

As for the finale... Saber vs Lancer should be good, and I like how it mirrors the beginning of the F/SN war, but obviously Rider vs Clinton is the match everyone really wants to see~

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Well I didn't know the Church would actually be willing to cheat to make it happen.
This is anime. There is no way the Church isn't going to be corrupt in one way or another.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote