View Single Post
Old 2011-08-10, 21:37   Link #2
devildog23
Summerlurking

Most of what you put on your list are more or less mainstream Shounen, so I'll suggest them first.

If you like Naruto, try:

One Piece - easily my top (never finish type) shounen
Bleach - First season is good, although recently I find it a chore to watch.
D. Grayman - Decent shounen, worth a watch and gets extremely hard to stop watching halfway through.
Yuyu Hakusho
DBZ - Lol, might as well recommend it as it has influenced a generation of kids. I mean I still try to turn Super Saiyan every now and then...

Action/Fantasy Titles

Fate/Stay Night
- A boy gets thrown into a war for a "Holy Grail" said to grant any wish. Very gruesome at times, but has lovable characters and great creativity for the fighters. Epic battles and great soundtrack, this anime is my first suggestion.
Darker than Black
- Very hard to describe, but you can't go wrong with watching this. One of my favorite main characters and good atmosphere throughout the entire series. There are two series and 3 OAV's, I'd suggest watching the 24 episode one, then the OAV's and then finally Ryusei no gemini.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - No way you can go wrong with FMA. This is the remake of the original because the first series led too far astray from the original manga storyline. Great story of two brother's struggle to regain what was once theirs. Although the emotional scenes aren't as good in this one, the action is 3x better!

This will be all I suggest for now, let me know if you would like more suggestions..