View Single Post
Old 2010-12-11, 19:09   Link #30
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

I finally translated the teaser website. Here's a rough translation of the text.

(I'll add this to the first page of the forum.)

Quote:
(First screen)
"They will be herded together like prisoners in a dungeon. They will be shut up in prison and be punished after many days."
-Isaiah 24:22

(Second screen)
Genre: SF Suspense ADV
Original Idea: Takumi Nakazawa
Character Designer: ???

(Third Screen)
The path is cut off to the lost nine's memories (Not 100% sure about this translation.)

(Fourth screen)
Remaining time:

Before

Only six days until collapse

After

Only 9 hours until death

(Last page)
The end of the coldhearted dream. The beginning of the cruel truth.
I'm curious what it means by this scenario. It sounds like this time, the people are being trapped deliberately.

I also find the Bible quote interesting because Remember11 and I/O started with Bible quotes.

Remember11 had:

Quote:
"And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice."

Old Testament - 1 Samuel Chapter 18, Verses 10, 11
I/O's first screen was actually a Bible quote, written in English:
Quote:
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I put an end to my childish ways.

For now we see only in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known."

1 Corinthians 13:11-12

Last edited by GundamAce; 2010-12-11 at 19:37.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote