View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 18:00   Link #791
mark1246

To all of the people who love doing Fan fiction of To Aru Majutsu no index: here something you might like. We always been having fiction of touma, misaka, and new character that were created by the fan and we love them; like yori the time control esper from :Time Index or Wiliam the awesome non-related character in the show but we wish he was! From: A Certain New Adventure & 2 (recommend you read that story)

Yet we have something missing, we don’t have a fan fiction of a prequel or something like the beginning like before Toaru began; like an origin of how the imagine breaker was born and how all this began. Well here my opinion of how the fanfic of the prequel should be

Setting: heaven Year 0xxx

“It is the celebration of a birth new candidate to take the thorne of GOD . It is said that an ange life span is really long (up to the author how long) and there is a compettion that every 300 hundres years (or any other year) candiate from the high class angel family may have there children compete with the other angel children to become the next GOD. The child that was born was Marius Dremers (just saying it could be any name by the author just felt like putting a name there) one of the 7 high ranking angel family. As I was saying here the twist, Marius may be some random angel kid, but that person is Touma Kamijou Past Life as an Angel that soon to be involve in the war that coming up in Heaven!! I know, I know, why is Touma an Angel and what happen to him that made him turn human, well im getting there. Just wait, I have more to say, i will updates daily

if any one wants to do a fanfiction on this, be my guess, but please contact me, i would really like to send you a draft of the story, THANK YOU
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote