View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 08:11   Link #196
blue_sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Meh? I don't see how he's "badly written". I mean I can't see why Shu cannot freak-out three times in a row in one episode when mental patients and rabies victims does it even worse.

I think three is letting him off easy. He should be immersed in fear, despair and insanity. Break him and let evil take root in his core. >: D

ALL HAIL LELOU- er... ALL HAIL SHU!

Edit: Joking aside, nitpicking like this isn't really gonna help. Say our situation: I cannot see how he's "badly written", and I'm not the only one. Unless we can all agree that GC is as "badly written" as some claim, we should really avoid the topic or risk flame wars.

And about Shu on Hare: Well, I'm just glad he did get slapped. Some heroes who get slapped and hasn't fallen over the moral event horizon still has a chance to get GAR later.
I'll admit I'm more or less repeated what others said; for me I would call it bad pacing or timing. They don't establish Shu well enough at this point to make people sympathize with his situation. And I agree, the flame wars of 'how GC is badly written' (you know it's coming) should started after the series ended and avoided discuss it when it still ongoing. Maybe the series will be great at the second half.

So now for the hope that Shu will be GAR in episode 11!