View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 12:39   Link #22
Ray
Garnet

While I did think the trailer was too short, it did show us what the full game would be like; the action looks awesome. Want for sure.

http://andriasang.com/comzr9/tokitowa_trailer_debut/

Quote:
- The game is not a turn-based RPG. It's very close to an action RPG.

- The game has a mix of fixed and moving cameras.

- The game will be released this year -- 2012. Mikage said that it probably won't take all the way until Winter.

- The game will be ready in time for TGS (I believe Mikage is talking about it being shown at TGS rather than being released by then).

- The game will have download content.

- Mikage said that you can cheat on your wife and you can select your wife. It's possible he was joking.

- Asked to give a percentage completion, they said said around 20%. The basic program is done.
I seriously hope it isn't a dating sim because that would totally ruin the already established romance. Oh well, it is possible that Mikage was joking, but the cast being mostly female is highly suggestive of the fact that it will more than likely be a dating sim. I feel like my interest in this title has suddenly dropped a little. My main reason for liking this game was the fact that two of the main characters are a married couple; I imagine this will lead to an interesting relationship/romance? I wouldn't mind if this were to be a dating sim if you didn't have to cheat on your wife in order to get a new one.

Yay for ARPGness.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-01-25 at 14:10.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote