Old 2004-04-29, 01:04   Link #47
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tze
My cellphone is one of these:
Spoiler:

It's starting to die slowly... it's 3 years old, and has sustained alot of hits, so it doesn't amaze me.

But the cellphone i really want to have, but can't buy it since it's a bit to expensive is this:
Spoiler:

i wouldn't recommend the MC60, it only has a 4000 colour display and weak poly ringtones, the camera isn't impressive either. btw how expensive is it where you are. here in singapore you can get that phone for about 20 bucks (i think) with a 2 year contract.

edit: PimpinAintEZ, if the LG G5400 is available where you are then i recommend it. it's not too expensive and has a nice 65k colour screen as well as 32 chord polyphonic ringtones. its a clamshell type (flip type). i just got it and have to say it's quite good, except for the stupid SERIAL PORT cable that comes with the phone. <_< can't LG provide a USB cable for the phone? and the ringtones that come on a CD in the phone package is crap. tried d/l some .dxm and midi ringtones on the phone (not the ones that came with the phone) using the LG software but they don't work. :S other than that it's ok, but it doesn't have a camera, which i don't need. and you can download 128x128 pics as a wallpaper on your phone. the creen is 128x160 btw which isn't too bad.
krel is offline   Reply With Quote