View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 14:30   Link #853
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
The problem was that crafting in D3 was 90% trash and the rest remaining extremely expensive and frequently involved recipes that are incredibly hard to find. It's not even practical for most people who are casual. Creating something useful wasn't reliable and the AH was. Also, the AH was the fun part of the game! The other thing is that the drop rates were tuned to the AH, making it crap for those that wanted single player. Gear also determined your character's power completely-- a unequipped player at level 60 plvl100 would do almost no damage and die instantly thus making it mandatory. Gw2 doesn't really force you into anything.

Gw2 has a much better time vs risk vs reward ratio when it comes to playing.

Although I do wonder what will happen to low-mid level items as more people reach 80. Then again, they are selling at the vendor price, which is fine.
I always vend my produce. Because I have no inventory space for them.

On the other hand it seems that SoS really sucks at WvW. We just recaptured the entire continent only to lose it to a bunch of indecisive independent players. In the end I just formed a commando team with a few players to take all the supply camps one by one, diverting manpower from IoJ's main assaults.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote