View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 19:26   Link #6527
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
What you are essentially saying is that the Niners could have taken naps and ate marshmallows while the Ravens had a light scrimmage during the break and it wouldn't have mattered. Players are going to say the blackout didn't matter because the Niners don't want to say that it took a blackout to get them back in the game, and the Ravens won, so they have no reason point fingers. You can bet your account that if the Ravens lost, many of them would have been pointing fingers at that blackout. Now, I guess if you want player thoughts otherwise, I have seen several Ravens say that it was important to "stay hungry" during the blackout and how important it was to stay loose.
Oh alright so we'll just make up our minds about the matter regardless of what players have said.

I'm saying the blackout didn't matter as attested by players from both ball clubs. The 49ers didn't need the blackout to come back against Atlanta down 17 points and they didn't need it to come back against the Ravens. The team is in the Super Bowl for a reason.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote