View Single Post
Old 2013-10-09, 17:10   Link #4267
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

OFFTOPIC

About all the back mouthing and everything about the story. I've been seeing the Extra Animated commentary, done in the DVD/BD first Season and it show, some parts from the real Manami (explained by Koruneko words and Ayase later) and also Kanako (Ayase also later in another volume) saying to Kyousuke that both his real and Kirino real feelings. The author simply left the hints everywhere, during the story and in the special animated commentary.

It really helped to fill some gaps. I may say that everyone should see them (also Kyousuke/Kirino father is a pervert against Kirino... Just see the commentary...) and give some good laughs about it! The author left everything to the viewers opinion, but the hints are there, only the ones that can't see this as a fiction work really do not catch it!

Now back to the topic, I will also wait for the release of this "supposed" new work to judge it! But looking to the bad mouthing he was already getting, he was just throwing "gasoline to the fire"... AGAIN!

Last edited by Black Phoenix; 2013-10-09 at 18:38.
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote