Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 05:54   Link #23862
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So... Gyokuro is doing this out of jealousy? To destroy what Issa and Akasha stood for? Being the mastermind behind a large organization and all, I was hoping she would be a little less... petty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
You can only imagine the things people do out of jealousy.
You wouldn't believe how much of a potent mix matters of the heart and jealousy are. People really do some crazy stuff. The way Gyokuro is portrayed though, I think she was probably on the lunatic fringe anyway, even without being made to feel second best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
I personally think Gyokuro made a BIG mistake for fusing with Alucard...
1. Akasha is also fused with that thing.
2. The Rosario that Gyokuro controls was MADE by Akasha and I'm very sure she's hidden some sort of secret mechanism inside that thing.

In my opinion , My guess is that the Rosario will resonate with Akasha when Gyokuro is fused with Alucard , Akasha might awaken from within. I'm not sure how her fellow vampires rescued her from Alucard in the past . But this is just my theory.

But one thing I'm confused is , if Issa was so dedicated towards her dream in the past , why is he opposing her dream right now? Maybe Gyokuro overpowered him on some point??

By the way , this is just my OPINION and a wild GUESS so try not to take it too seriously :P
I wonder though. The rosario was made by Akasha, but the mechanism it's placed into is a design of Gyokuro Inc. You never know.....Outer Moka's presence is still probably within the Rosario, so she may yet have her part to play......

I think Issa is playing his part, just to get Gyokuro to let her guard down enough. I couldn't imagine Gyokuro managing to overpower him - Moka has never seemed all that bothered by Gyokuro, up until her recent form change. The same can't be said for when Issa showed up. Moka was almost on the verge on panic, telling Tsukune to take everyone else and run away.

I get the feeling he's not too far behind Akasha in terms of power - it just strikes me that he's going to give Touhou a really hard time....
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote