View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 07:04   Link #105
asrielchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
btw can some tell who "Dixerio Maskane" is ?? the one who saved Nina & Zereni spirit from fox-masked guys....
Is he acquaintance of Layfon, enemy, ally ??? simply who he is and what are his intentions ^^
Quote:
btw. will that queen appear in Zerenii too.... im not talking about the beggining.... but let's say current last volume 11 ?? (or earlier)
Quote:
Can someone tell me what's up with that yellow deer spirit (mostly from that city Gandwelia) will it disapear, stay in the city or tag along with Layfon ?
Sorry for the late reply, been busy for the past week.. haven't even watched the latest episodes yet arrrgghh.
I don't have a detailed answer to your first two questions though, haven't read that far. I hope someone with more novel knowledge can shed some light on those two.

Spoiler for Dix:

Spoiler for grendan & zuellni:

Spoiler for golden goat:

EDIT:
Garhald? A Tenken??

I went back and read some of the passages about him... it only mentioned that he's under the same master as Gorneo.
When asked about his grudge against Layfon he just says "I can't accept the fact that a llittle kid like him can become a Tenken. He's even younger than you (Savaris). "
Which is bullshit. I think he's just pure jealous and couldn't let go of the opportunity to be a Tenken.

Last edited by asrielchase; 2009-03-12 at 07:17. Reason: garhald