View Single Post
Old 2010-08-15, 17:23   Link #52
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^Does no one read the opening posts anymore ? It clearly says that when the anime characters or the universe is so great and you get attached to it, you will feel sad for '' leaving it ''.. NOT sad in a way when anime ending is sad/depressed or whatever.

And yeah, I definitely have. Though not as much sad as just I get this empty feeling once I've finished truly awesome series. Mostly happens when I download some anime that has finished airing and watch it in nearly one go .. Then it's like '' It's already over D: ''. Doesn't usually happen with anime that I follow weekly as it feels it lasts '' longer '' since its 1 ep per week.

Most recent ones that made me feel this way would be the whole Nanoha franchise and Samurai Champloo.
Well then the only anime that would be taken out is "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" All the other animes I posted were actually more of me being sad about the characters after all the things that happened.

:Editing the previous post to more reasonable sad reasons for departing from the anime after reading the first post.

Also a lot of people read the first post, but many skip it as well. I just misunderstood the majority of things
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote