Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Err, what did I miss?
This is what you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Saflee's character is pretty cool, I can sympathize with the love of destruction, it would feel nice to go all out and just bust stuff abut without worrying abut hurting other people or feeling guilty.
The relevant part of the story:

Quote:
“The level of destruction changes depending on what you destroy and how you destroy it. For example, no one likes hearing some kid crying. Even if you’re trying to destroy some giant robot or crushing the entire mafia, the value is brought down if some kid is left crying in the process. That is why those pursuing the exhilaration of destruction will act to avoid things like that. The purest destruction does not scare people; it moves them.”
My analysis:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
True destruction is destroy only what is to be destroyed and enjoying it in the process, while all bystanders accepts that the destruction is not out of order. Basically, if we use an example, destroying a dictator hated by all by killing only that dictator without collateral damages such as people being hurt and such is a true form of destruction, where the destroyer also gets enjoyment out of it.