Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 18:04   Link #157
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
OOOH~ lol exile do sound like a rock band XD
Tomo can cook? I remember the AKBINGO where they tried to cook and it's just..horrible......D:
They made lotion rice =__='
If Tomo is still the same from back then that that's good tho nowaday her whole "diva" image kinda turn me off which is why she don't really rank on my oshi list :\

I think Yuko will stay. She is popular but I think she'll be too worry about AKB future to graduate right after Acchan.

It look really funny lol but....we need more eng subbed AKB....damn Japan copyright laws...even when fans sub them they don't stay on..

I know those episode, but problem with those episodes is that they sometimes pair those who can cook with those who can't and when that happens, since it is variety, the ones that can cook tend default to the ones who can't.

In other variety Itano has shown she is at least capable of being an average cook. I mean despite they both looks ditsy she and Kojiharu has usually being very good in quiz shows and shows up with quick wits.

That's not saying their ditsy side is fake, but on variety shows those traits tend to get much more focus due to the program.

Another good example is the 10th gen member, Lemon-chan, Ichikawa Miori. Who has her catchphrase "Furesshuremon ni naritai no" or "I want to be a fresh lemon" in addition to sputter non-sense and has headbutt as one of her skills. Yet surprisingly she is a very good student and of the smartest member in the group.

Spoiler for Lemon's headbutt: