View Single Post
Old 2012-08-03, 12:37   Link #150
Sides

Ship 2 has a lot of English speakers and ship 10 a decent size one. Block 20s and 30s are the blocks they normally hang out on.
I play mainly on ship 10, although it was also reported to have hackers/script kiddies as well, they are less active than on ship 2.

About mag reset I am not 100% sure, but I think it resets your mag to level 0. However it might be similar to the skill reset and only apply-able to your additional mag/skill tree. But I would advise people to get an additional mag ticket instead, as it is less expensive and you have two mags to swap, if you change classes.
Reason for reset tickets is probably because additional skill trees and mags are limited to 10, so once you maxed out you can only reset them.

About login, your login ID must be in written in lower caps, even if during the registration process you used cap letters. It doesn't mean you need to reset or remade an account, just write your ID in lower caps during log in, as for password it will be mixed, depending how you made it.

I can post some screens, but posing is just for posers ^^
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote