View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 20:18   Link #42
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Just for the record, if anyone has any problems installing it, like I did, this also works:
- Unzip the rar file into an 'English' folder in your main higurashi folder, wherever that may be.
- Run install.bat
- It'll eventually finish, now copy everything left into the English folder into your main higurashi folder so nothing's left.
- Run onscripter

Just finished reading it and it's reeeally interesting. Can't wait for more, I wouldn't have expected to enjoy the supernatural plot element but I'm really beginning to now. Surprise surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate RFB
and text on some web pages is funky (like smaller, and Arial instead of bigger and Times New Roman). Is there any way around this, or is this to be expected?
Try checking what you're web encoding is (if it's IE that's View -> Encoding -> see what it's chosen) I sometimes get strange bits (like random kanji instead of apostrophes) but changing it to some english variation normally works. And yeah, the yen sign is normal, you'll get used to it unless you want to keep switching unicode languages.