Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-27, 17:33   Link #3831
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

In regards to Knov's breakdown. I was thinking. Maybe we should have seen it coming. I mean way back when we learned from Hisoka that your nen is influenced heavily by your personality or your very nature as an individual. If we look at the ability Knov created we can see that he is the type that likes to avoid or hide. Not saying he isn't an impressive nen user (he's obviously a pro and he's probably handled a lot of dangerous jobs in the past) but there is probably a side of him that was always suppressing a certain level of cowardice to make an ability that lets you hide and rest in a safe place.

He just has the wrong make up to fight the monstrous royal bodyguards. You need a certain level of bravery/naivety or stubbornness to go the hard way and Knov is someone who likes to do things smooth and stealthily.

I bet looking back the President might regret bringing in Knov to fight and not just use him for the entrances. They might have been better bringing in a more reinforcement type to fight one of the guards.

Guess we will have to wait and see what happens as far as Knov's ability to continue the fight.